DON’T FOLLOW this blog because its my shit blog.
I don’t use it, if I do it’s on accident. Seeing as how I can not delete my ‘master’ blog it’s here to stay though.
PLEASE follow my other blog ——> here
Do you ever have those moments where a song comes on and you’re singing your heart out and you start crying? But you’re smiling/laughing at the same time? And your body is almost numb? Tingling?
That’s what utter fucking happiness is.
REAL LIFE DISNEY PRINCE TOM HIDDLESTON EXHIBIT
wow this boy is a fucking saint
* HUGE FITBLR GIVE AWAY *
In celebration of hitting 2 thousand followers (ILOVEYOU), I want to give back to my incredibly supportive and motivating followers with a big give away including a lot of great things:)
The winner will receive:
1. 2 brand new Lulu lemon workout tank tops - Probably my favourite style of lulu tanks, simple, comfortable, stretchy and cute- in two awesome colours. These are brand new, tags on, never worn: Size 4 with removable inserts.
2. Lulu Lemon brand new lime green sports bra - Not only is this style of sports bra fashionable, it’s one of their most supportive styles which is so important- and I can seriously vouch for that. It’s also insanely comfortable! Size 6 with removable inserts.
3. Large bottle of Raspberry Ketones - An amazing all natural workout and weight loss supplement that I recently started which speeds up metabolism. It’s already shown me really great results so far!
4. Large bottle of CLA - Another amazing workout and weight loss supplement I started recently which shrinks the size of fat cells. It has also really shown me some great results!
5. Ultimate One Multivitiman for Active Women - A brand new multivitamin with amazingly high level dosages that I recently switched over to. It has an incredibly high amount of biotin which is one of the many reasons I switched- and absolutely love it.
*These three supplements have much such a difference in the last month on my fitness and weightloss journey, and I am so excited to give them to someone to help them on their journey too. Feel free to google all 3 of them, (there are various articles on them and have all been featured on talk shows such as Dr. Oz) or ask me anything about them. *
6. IPAD - This Ipad is brand new, still in the box, I’ve never even turned it on. 32 GIG
7. Aritzia giftcard for $125 - For those who don’t live near an aritzia, they now sell their merchandize online, and it can be purchased all over the world! So, anyone can use this gift card:)
8. Iphone 4S - Lightly used, I got the new Iphone 5S as a gift so I dont need this one anymore, but it’s in perfect condition. 16 GIG
- mbf me: fithappyandinspiring ************* (or you’re disqualified)
- Reblog as many times as you want (but be considerate, don’t clog other peoples dashboards)
- NO LIKES
- You have until OCTOBER 30th 2013
- Have your ask open, if i don’t hear back from you within 48 hours, I will have a choose a new winner :(
- I will pay for shipping and I will ship internationally
- The winner will be selected randomly through random.org
- Don’t delete the text please and thanks:)
Let me know if you have any questions about any of the things I am giving away babes, I’m more than happy to answer!
Thanks again you guys soooo much for being such a huge help for me on my journey to become a healthier, happier me. I couldnt have come this far without all of your motivation, support, and hilarious tumblr antics. YOU ALL ROCK DONT EVER CHANGE. PS GOODLUCK XOXO
Omg what. I love how I say don’t follow this blog.
I get new followers.
Guys this blog is literally a piece of shit. I only post things on here on accident
Follow my other blog!
Link is on my homepage.
I’ll post a link laterhttp://musicartsexfashionotherthings.tumblr.com
Andrew Cross Moskowitz lives in Dacula, Georgia is a hiring manager at an event space called The Cotton Mill in Monroe, GA.
The Cotton Mill is owned by an attorney named Paul Rosenthal.
You can ask to speak to him on Monday at 1-877-305-6455, and tell him that the racist hiring practices of Mr. Moskowitz are unacceptable.
Moskowitz’ other supervisor is a woman named Dawn Page.
I’ve already contacted the Fox 5 I-Team and the Atlanta Journal Constitution,
But this is 2013.
White people will tell us that we’re post-racial and “looking for” racism and IMAGINING that people don’t want to give us jobs,
When we got THIS racist here ADMITTING that he discriminates against people with ‘African’ sounding names to spare his good white staff the embarrassment of having to pronounce them.
Tell a friend.
Okay for the people who have been asking over the last month or so. I have a gofundme page now that actually works. I emailed them and they fixed it and got rid of my birth name on the page. So if you want to donate to me so I can survive, receive gender therapy, hormones or…